- Case Study
|Below are the actual figures for Walters Restaurant for the last six months.
You are to investigate the figures for trends and for any figures that appear to not be correct.
|Sales of food||63,525||61,525||60,258||59,125||58,656||55,562|
|Sales of Alcohol||22,630||22,634||23,653||24,526||25,851||26,861|
- Identify possible error in expenses
- Identify one positive trend in the figures
- Identify three negative trends in the figures that are causing lower profits as the month pass.
- Study the alcohol purchases for the six months discuss any concerns you have and outline some possible causes for these results
- Write a report of 100-150 words, on financial data below giving detailed answers to these questions and back up your answers with example figures and calculations to show the trend and mistake or areas of concern. You are also asked to give suggestion for correction to the budget.
The report is to be presented in a professional manner with all details such as subject,
Date and student’s name.