A 7-page Essay on the following case using the attached docs as references and any additional documentation as possible resources is requested.
The hypothetical Case Study: 23 Year old Male Client (Steve Smith) diagnosed with Antisocial personality disorder and Narcissistic personality disorder. Recent online college graduate with a Bachelor of Arts and Science degree. Will begin career working in a youth center (like boys and girls club corporate) in the areas of both counseling and community work.
**The following questions should be answered in the essay regarding problems client (Steve Smith) may have transitioning into the workplace due to the Antisocial personality disorder and Narcissistic personality disorder (examples of possible problems encountered in workplace: teamwork, deadlines, counseling etc.).
The following questions should be answered within the essay. Additional resources and links to sample tests and journal articles that can be used to draw from.
1. What would be the most appropriate instrument in personality assessment for evaluating the primary presenting problem?
2. What are the strengths regarding what this instrument can tell us about the client?
3. Why is this the most appropriate instrument? (Be sure to include appropriate reference to source materials.)
4. What are the limitations of what this instrument can tell us about the client?
5. Discuss some of the concerns or issues that might arise in a workplace setting with an individual that has this personality disorder. Elaborate on how this disorder could affect the workplace culture/climate in regards to behavior, interpersonal and group interactions, and productivity.
6. In your discussion of the assessment process, including administration and interpretation, consider professional competencies that reflect the professional characteristics, culture of a given work setting and how these practices are essential to an effective multicultural competency environment.