Choose a movie you have already watched to evaluate, and re-watch it.
Answer the following questions regarding the movie. Refer to your course readings to support your answers.
Answer each question in 50 to 75 words.
1) What is the title of the film you evaluated?
2) What is the story/plot of your film?
3) Who are two primary characters? Provide a description of them.
4) What are the audience’s expectations of this film?
5) How does the film create a sense of time?
6) How does the film create a sense of space?
7) How can you characterize the perspective?
8) In what primary genre does your film belong?
9) What are the conventions of that genre?
10) Select three genres in addition to the one into which your film falls. What are the characteristics of each genre?