• Interaction of community members (e.g., friendliness, openness, bullying, prejudices, etc.).
• Vulnerable populations:
o Why are they vulnerable?
o How does this impact health?
• Power groups (church council, student council, administration, PTA, and gangs):
o How do they hold power?
o Positive or negative influence on community?
• Harassment policies/discrimination policies.
• Relationship with broader community:
o Fire/EMS (response time)
o Other (food drives, blood drives, missions, etc.)
• Relationships and behavior among community members.
• Educational offerings/programs (e.g., growth and development, STD/AIDS education, contraception, abstinence, etc.).
• Access to birth control.
• Birth rates, abortions, and miscarriages (if applicable).
• Access to maternal child health programs and services (crisis pregnancy center, support groups, prenatal care, maternity leave, etc.).
• Delinquency/violence issues.
• Crime issues/indicators.
• Poverty issues/indicators.
• CPS or APS abuse referrals: Compare with previous years.
• Drug abuse rates, alcohol use, and abuse: Compare with previous years.
• Stress management resources (e.g., hotlines, support groups, etc.).
• Prevalent mental health issues/concerns:
o How does the community deal with mental health issues
o Mental health professionals within community and usage
• Disaster planning:
o Past disasters
o Drills (what, how often)
o Planning committee (members, roles)
o Crisis intervention plan
THE COMMUNITY RESEARCH IS ON DETROIT MICHIGAN. i DON’T NEED TO MUCH WORDS, I JUST NEED YOU TO ANSWER THE 3 QUESTIONS SEPARATELY. I NEED THIS WORK PLEASE.