Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
· Demonstrate understanding of the basic fundamentals of communication.
· Develop and practice communication skills, including skills in verbal, nonverbal, listening, writing, interpersonal, perception, and critical thinking as appropriate for the audience.
· Use various electronic communication platforms in their academic and professional work.
· Relate to the interpersonal and organizational dynamics that affect communication in organizations.
· Analyze and assess effective communication.
· Use correct sentence mechanics, grammar, spelling, punctuation, and style.
· Use technology and information resources to research issues in communications.
· Write clearly and concisely about communications using proper writing mechanics.