Analyze a major problem facing today’s juvenile justice system and evaluate in way in which the juvenile justice system has or has not addressed the problem. Propose a solution to the issue that you have selected. This project will be on Drug use.
Your project must include:
- An introduction to summarize and define your topic, including a clear statement of the problem or issue of concern
- Summaries of current, relevant research from at least 6 credible sources (which can be found in the CSU-Global Library)
- Discussion of the implications of proposed solutions for juvenile justice system
- Your evaluation and conclusions regarding possible methods of managing or addressing the problem. You are encouraged to add your own opinions; however, those opinions should be carefully considered, logical, and supported by evidence or outside rational.
- Submit a detailed outline of your Portfolio Project paper for review and feedback from your instructor.
- 6-7 pages in length, not including title and reference pages
- Formatted according to the CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA Requirements
- Cite a minimum of six scholarly academic peer-reviewed journal articles, books, and textbooks to support your responses that are not provided in the course. The CSU-Global Library is a great place to find these scholarly sources.
- Plagiarism must not exceed 10%