LIBERTY UNIVERSITY BIBL 104 QUIZ 6
1. __________, pastor of the Jerusalem church, presided over the council.
2. Church leadership in Acts consisted of deacons but not elders.
3. A serious disagreement arose at Antioch as to whether the new Gentile converts
4. On his second missionary journey, Paul receives a vision at ________ that encourages him to travel to Macedonia.
5. According to our textbook, there are five key ideas in the book of Acts. _____________ is one of these ideas.
6. Luke was a
7. According to our textbook, the Acts of the Apostles” isn’t a survey of the ministry of all twelve disciples; rather it is about ____________ and _____________.
8. The author of Acts is clearly not an eyewitness of much of what he writes about.
9. According to our textbook, there are five key ideas in the book of Acts. _____________ is one of these ideas.
10. Who did Paul take with him on his second missionary journey.