Complete the following:
- Analyze your organization in its present form. Explain your organization’s structure, workforce diversity, market/customer diversity, and communications technology.
- Forecast future trends. Identify the economic, social, demographic, and workforce parameters that are expected to be in the U.S. in the year 2020. Explain how those trends will or will not be reflected in your organization. Consider addressing the following:
- What are the general workforce trends?
- How will these trends impact your industry?
- What are the general trends in leadership/management that are impacting your organization?
- Synthesize data and recommend changes needed for the future. Identify and recommend leader, organizational, and workforce trends that must be considered for change in the larger macro environment (for example, advances in technology or globalization) in your organization. Identify related outcomes for each specific topic: Consider addressing the following:
- What leadership actions should the organization take?
- What competencies will be needed?
- What does the organization need to do to be prepared? To conduct a holistic assessment of your selected organization and the challenges and opportunities it faces in addressing the noted trends, consider some of the concepts listed below as you develop your recommendations for the organization. It is not necessary to include all the concepts, but you should include 2–3 of them to do a thorough analysis. For example, leadership models and diversity management are likely to be pivotal areas for the organization. You could talk about the environment trends that were noted in the beginning of this assignment and then discuss how leadership practices and approaches in your selected organization may have to change to meet or address those trends.
- Analyze how the following concepts apply to your organization:
- Diversity management
- Leadership models
- Decision-making models
- Problem solving
- Conflict management processes
Ensure that your paper includes the following:
- An integrated report with an introduction and summary
- A set of recommendations that will enable the organization to meet the expected challenges of 2020
- Trends in your own organization
- 3–4 credible, cited sources supporting your projections
Support your assertions using the selected scholarly resources.
Your final product will be in a Word document and be approximately 12–15 pages in length and utilize 5–7 scholarly sources in your research. Plagiarism Free, Turned-in on time
This is A Final-Term Assignment and Needs to Be treated as such…
All Assignment Details and Qualifications Followed, Running-Heads Included, Pages Numbered, Cover Page Included, reference Page Included Paragraphs Indented, Questions Included Followed By the Answers, Follow Grading Criteria, main heading should be centered; all new paragraphs should be indented; paper should have been right ragged, not right justified; references, should always go on a standalone page. abstracts are not usually indented; should be right ragged, and not right justified. acronyms should be spelled out when using them for the first time, for example HR. references as listed are APA standard. When you submit your papers through turnitin.com, you overall similarity index score should not be exceedingly high, with ten to fifteen percent being the maximum, acronyms should be spelled out when using them for the first time, for example HR, abstracts are not usually indented; should be right ragged, and not right justified, Please work on your APA formatting of citations. I hae provided the APA resource cite for you. https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/560/01, Please work on using literature within the span of the last 5 years, keep in mind there should not be any one, two, or three sentence paragraphs
Your response should be thorough and address all components of the discussion question in detail, include citations of all sources, where needed, according to the APA Style, and demonstrate accurate spelling, grammar, and punctuation. Your paper should be written in a clear, concise, and organized manner; demonstrate ethical scholarship in accurate representation and attribution of sources; and display accurate spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
In this executive report make sure that you will build from your previous paper Titled: Working Ahead: Required Assignment-Workforce 2020 Executive Report. This will bring the work of the class full circle. Support your predictions and suggestions with scholarly resources and empirical evidence. Use the research completed to offer strong, confident content. The executive report should include a cover letter, a title page, a reference page, and sections addressing the topics listed. Apply APA standards to citation of sources. Large tables and figures should be in the Appendix section of the paper.
By Tuesday May 23, 2018, deliver your assignment to the Submissions Area.
Assignment Components Proficient & Max Points:
Content Knowledge: Understanding
Communicates understanding of the organizations structure.
Response incorporates analysis and synthesis of central concepts of the assigned topic.
Response reflects understanding of the nature of the specific topic within the discipline and its applications in contemporary times.
Response provides necessary details and specific examples. /100 pts.