Skip to content
- Evaluate the strategies that managers use to help organisations adapt in an uncertain or complex global environment.
- Critically evaluate the internal environment of companies through modern tools and dynamic concepts.
- Critically evaluate alternative policies and strategies a company may adopt to meet stakeholder needs and mitigate risk within changing external environments.
- Develop appropriate criteria to evaluate strategic options within a range of situations in conditions of limited knowledge or uncertainty.
- Understand the importance of and demonstrate strategic corporate social responsibility in the formulation and implementation of the strategic management process.